I seem overly excited, don't I? Well, yes I am. And why is that, you ask? Well, I shall tell you right now. Someone who commented on one of my posts, and my "cousin" separately said they'd nominate me for a NIGERIAN BLOG AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo! *does victory dance*
So, now I gotta publicize it and ask y'all to join in please! It'd be so awesome to win somn for this blog. OMG, I'm going to write a speech just in case! And I wonder if there's an actual award ceremony. There's this dress I got made for my sister's wedding last year that I never wore and... Ok, Berry calm down! *whew, I kinda started getting carried away there* Sawry :)
Okay, so how do we get this thing done? Please note the deadline is September 23rd!!!
- Click on the following link: Nigerian Blog Awards Nominations
- Fill out the form - name/email
- Nominate me for the categories you think I fall under, by pasting " http://ajebutternysc.blogspot.com/" in the appropriate boxes.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page
- Go to your email inbox (or spam/junk folder) and click on the link sent by Nigerian Blog Awards, so that your nomination counts
- Voila! You have done a BERRY good thing and will be infused with BERRY love forever, whatever that means.
- Best Humour Blog - Blog that is amusing or lighthearted in nature.
- Best New Blog - not NEWS Blog o - Blog established in August 2011 or more recently.
- Best Topical Blog - Blog with a clear niche that is not represented in any of the other categories.
- Best Tutorial Blog - Blog that focuses on teaching its readers through the use of step-by-step instructions.
- Nigerian Blog of the Year - Best overall blog by a Nigerian or best blog with a strong focus on any aspect of Nigeria.
Truth is I'm not 100% sure which of the categories are appropriate. But the Nigerian Blog Awards staff will remove the nomination from the incorrect categories, so hey.
Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty please nominate me!!! I'll make berry smoothies for you and send authentic berry kisses to you if you do :)