In my last post I announced that NYSC now has an online registration step that you have to do before heading to Abuja. Like I promised, I'm now posting a write-up from a very lovely reader who has graciously decided to share her experience. Please note that this is a long post, but you would be wise to read it thoroughly if you plan on registering for NYSC soon.
The FIRST PART is the actual registration form, which is probably the easiest section to complete, in my opinion.
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete Transcript of Degree or HND Programme
- O’level Certificate (WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE, GCSE, High School Diploma)
- Nigerian International Passport showing Entry Visa to country of study (If you have dual Passports and you didn’t need a visa to study abroad, just upload the page on your second passport which has all your details/personal data)
- Nigerian International Passport showing first departure date from Nigeria (Upload the page which shows the date your passport was stamped in Nigeria before you began your University Education)
- Nigerian International Passport showing Personal Data (with Date of Birth)