Thursday, January 10, 2013

NYSC Lagos Camp Review

Hey everyone,

How's 2013 going so far? I hope everyone's happy and loving life - or at least being content. Speaking of contentment, here's a great quote I got from Joyce Meyer's devotional:

Find a balance between Contentment and Ambition.
Here's the key: Learn to ENJOY WHERE YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO WHERE YOU'RE GOING. 




Anyways, I've got a post for you - well, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. It's not from MY personal experience, but somewhere else in the Bloggerverse, a currently-serving corps member posted a review of the NYSC Lagos Camp. I think she did a great job in her review and I'm sad I didn't really take a lot of pictures. But going through her post brought back a lot of memories and gives you an accurate picture of what Lagos Camp in Iyana-Ipaja is like.

Happy reading! NYSC Lagos Camp Review on Review Naija

Oh and don't forget to skip on over to my new blog: Berry Dakara

Hugs, kisses and sticking-out-my-tongue atcha!

Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment