Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Welcome to 2013 - Happy New Year from moi! This time last year, I was looking at a veeeeeeeery loooooooong year ahead of me in NYSC. Thanks to God, I finished in one piece!

And now with the new year, I have a few things I want to do. I haven't quite come up with a definitive list yet, but it will all be revealed on my new non-NYSC blog - Berry Dakara!

This one will still be left open... I'm expecting a post on a Batch C corps member from his Orientation Camp experience (he chickened out of staying) to the frustration with his Place of Primary Assignment.

I'm cautiously excited about 2013. I expect 1 or 2 major changes personally and professionally, God-willing.

Signing out now! Here's a kiss from me to start 2013!


2 comments:

  1. Hey happy new year.
    I wanted to know whats the cost of registration fee for nysc? and does this fee cover the shirt, trouser and shoe they give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola!

      Erm, I don't remember paying anything. And I checked their website and don't see anything about payment. So...

      Delete