Friday, November 23, 2012

Tales from Camp!

Soooooo, I've got a friend who's currently serving in Akure. I know her from the US and the last time I saw her, she was waaaaaaaaaaay excited about moving back to Nigeria and coming to serve. She's the one whose room in camp I put up in an earlier post.

Well she's got more pics for me to share with you. Like I said, during the daytime, when there are activities, camp can be fun. Even at night with the different events - drama competitions, talent competitions, pageants and more. Or just going to Mami Market to cool off with a hot, freshly cooked meal and some drinks and music.

Byyyyyyyyy the right

Platoon Number X, forwarrrrrd march!

Slooooooooow march!

Oodles of Noodles with Plantain, Egg and Turkey. Sure beats the camp-provided meals, which I never ate.

Cultural Dance Competition


Man-O-War Activity

Miss NYSC Camp - Akure
I don't miss camp. But I had some interesting times. Thanks Miss Loooooooooooms for the pictures. You're almost outta there!

Biiiiiiiiiiig waaaaaarm HUG from me! I give really good hugs - well, guys say I do.

Berry!

1 comment:

  1. haha chatted with her today and she is so happy to be outta camp! lol This is that your anonymous commenter! lol

    ReplyDelete