I'm back from the beyond (aka my other blog, Berry Dakara) to announce that the Timetable for Batch C 2013 prospective corps members is officially out! This was my batch in 2012 - ahhhh, the memories :-|
Anyways, if you want the full table, it can be found here: NYSC Website Batch C Timetable.
For YOUR ease, just use the dates in the table below. These are most relevant to you.
|Registration of Foreign-trained Nigerian Graduates||12th August - 11th October, 2013|
|Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions / NYSC Secretariats||29th - 31st October, 2013|
|2013 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course aka CAMP||5th November - 26th November, 2013|
- The original and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the National Youth Service Corps; viz:
- Nigerian International Passport showing clearly;
- Three (3) Passport Size Photographs.
- Loss Of Travelling Passport
- For Loss Of Academic Credentials, the following is required;
- Certificates not written in English Language should be translated at the Embassy of the country of the study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC.
- Special Note: