Monday, October 15, 2012

Most Hardworking Corps Member Award goes to...

Most definitely NOT me.

But you know how at the bottom of my page, there's a feed with headlines about NYSC? Well, an article caught my eye about this corps member in Ekiti state who built a bus stop in the area, as part of her Community Development Service. Here's a link to the article: Igbara-Odo, NYSC lauds corps member for Bus Stop project.

I wanted to see pictures, so I googled her name: Mepuzami Ogini, and guess what else I found out? She also organized an inter-school debate on "Examination Malpractice: Who Is to Blame, the Home or the School." The link to that article is at: Corps Member Challenges Communities on Exam Malpractice.

Ms. Ogini serves as a teacher in Alaretue Comprehensive High School, Igbara-Odo.

Like, this chick is on a roll! I'm voting for her to be the country's next president! Whoever knows her should congratulate her heartily for me - She's the future Nigeria needs!

Berry regards everyone!

PS - Passing out is this Thursday and guess what - parade rehearsals were canceled!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment