Monday, February 4, 2013

So I heard that...

Some people are paying for their NYSC certificates!

No, not AFTER going through the whole year. Like, when they get to the NYSC office in Abuja, they talk to someone - I have no idea who. They come with hard cash - preferably smaller bills so the package looks bulky. And whoever this/these person(s) is/are, helps them out and they get a "valid" NYSC certificate within a couple of hours.

DO NOT tell anybody that I told you this o! I was not there by that time o! I don't advocate unscrupulous behavior o! Remember, I'm goody-two-shoes and I'll deny that I even know how to spell NYSC, much less go online to blog anything. 

Ok buh-bye!
Berry kisses - I feel like I haven't sent hugs and kisses in a while. :(

MASSIVE HUG and A BERRYMILLION KISSES! Muah muah muah muah muah muaaaaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment