OMG, I totally thought March 5th was next week - blame the cough/cold that's refused to leave me since last week. Awww, it's time for the new batch of corpers to report to their various orientation camps starting from tomorrow. I just want to wish everyone of you the absolute best! Try and have fun with it. It's "just" 21 days and it'll be over before you know it... after you've screamed and cursed the very soul of NYSC at least once or twice.
Don't forget to read up on the following posts. They'll give you a much clearer picture of what to expect.
- Guide to surviving NYSC Camp - Items you need
- Guide to surviving NYSC Camp: What NOT to bring
- Guide to surviving NYSC Camp: Arrival and Registration
- Guide to surviving NYSC Camp: Platoon Registration and Accommodation
- Day and Night in NYSC Camp
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of NYSC Camp
- NYSC Anthem and Drills